Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Another fantasy completed!!

Two at a time! Yes! No BS!! The ultimate geek experience! Two operating systems at the same time! I have a mouse in each hand, and running Linux on one machine and Windows on another. I'm having way more fun than any alcoholic/addict should be having! Somebody stop me! F1! F1! F1!...What's next? Way too sober today! Have fun in recovery! Kiss kiss!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.