Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Nuts and sober...

It is a new thing being transparent with honesty. I am being blunt these days. It seems feelings are being hurt. Is that what is meant by brutal honesty? Maybe. I am not responsible to the reactions of others. It's funny being homeless, living in a shelter. One finds out who the real friends are. In a month and a half, I have had one friend call, and no visitors. Sometimes people just suck. But that's ok too, I love them just the same...Stay sober today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.