Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, March 06, 2009

Calm assertive...

Sounds like The Dog Whisperer. My roommate and I are still sober, and especially over the past several days, have become more open concerning intimate communication. The common ground we have is a strong love and respect for each other. It doesn't get much better than that.

I am grateful for my roommate and her progress in the God given program of recovery.

I am grateful for many things...

2 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Glad you posted. Keep coming back.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lonnie said...

Yes, I agree with you. Calm assertive seems to get people further than passive aggressive. I'm glad you are still sober through all of this too. You've gone through alot in the past year.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.