Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Friday, May 30, 2008

Micky...

I dig your copy and paste comments that have nothing to do with the current posts at all. You say you spread the word about God and Jesus Christ...All I ever see coming from you is your sad attempt to smear a great many programs of recovery that have and continue to help millions of people. Some actually go on to join a church. But when they see the shit you spew, it's nothing but a turn-off. It's folks like you who chase people away from even considering attending a church. Do the world a favor and spread your joy somewhere in the middle east. I'm sure you will be well received there.

2 Comments:

Blogger butterflygirl said...

You've been hit, huh? So sorry!

7:55 PM  
Blogger dkh said...

I ran across this blog while looking for information on how to cope/communicate/reason with/understand an alcoholic. I'm watching a train wreck, It involves many people, including soon to be born twin boys. Is it possible that I can get him to see what he's doing?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.