Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spayed!! But sober!

This is our dog. She was spayed Wednesday. The vet wouldn't give her any pain meds to take home. I don't quite understand that. She hurts! This pic was taken last Wed. She is a Miniature Pinscher. This one is a sweetie, but can be a naughty little bitch. That's why we love her I guess...

I am grateful to be sober today to enjoy things such as these. Miracles!

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww
sweet picture

4:35 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

Aw, poor baby!

2:06 AM  
Blogger kel said...

Shes a real cutie, poor little thing....

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.