Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Remember to breathe...

Going to class-like training is wild. A ton of information tossed at everybody in a very short time, just to cram for a state registration examination. When I hit rush hour traffic today after class, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. My cell phone rang during class too. Somebodies computer was on the blink. My classmates gave me a dirty look, as well as the instructor...As I hit the bridge, the traffic was bumper to bumper and I thought "if everybody would just drove like me we would have world peace." Then I finally got home. I asked for a hug, and said this:

"God,
Grant me the serenity,
to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."

Thank God for hugs and prayers. There, I feel better now.

Oh yeah, don't forget to breathe...

3 Comments:

Blogger dAAve said...

Why are all those drivers on the road when YOU'RE trying to get somewhere?
hehe

5:37 PM  
Blogger kel said...

I love this post. And yes, Breathing is GOOD.

~kel

7:45 AM  
Blogger Trudging said...

People do not need to drive like You, they need to drive like Me(-:

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.