Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hobbies...

Hobbies are vital to recovery. Fishing is my favorite way to relax and enjoy nature. This past weekend I went camping with a sponsee of mine. This video is shore fishing after breaking the prop off my boat. Nothing like fresh fish cooked over an open fire and reading a bit out of the Big Book together. The setting made for excellent conversations concerning spirituality. I have had my ups and downs since my fathers death. But with God's help, I haven't found it necessary to take a drink.

AB, "The Fishin' Clinicican."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Alcoholic said...

Is there anything better than being out in nature, man to man, sponsor to sponsee, fining and camping.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.