Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Monday, December 12, 2005

The bottomless pit...

I am feeling consumed by depression...By doing a step 10, it got me to my computer to blog. I haven't felt like doing much at all. I have slept most of the day, as I gave in to the lectures about the evils of coffee. I usually drink at least a pot of coffee a day, and have for years. I had one cup of instant this morning, and one about 7:30pm. I don't think I am ready to give up coffee yet. I am depressed enough without sleeping all day. I think sometimes people are just stupid. At least thoughts of dusting myself into the pit of hell has passed. Killing oneself is no answer. I don't know if there is really a hell, but I don't wanna take any chances if there is. Got an email from my sister tonight...A good friend of mine that I used to party with died. His obit was in the paper. He didn't drink a lot like I did, but we sure did tons of acid together. I don't think about drinking...But doing acid crosses my mind once in a while...Maybe not a good thing to do if one is mentally off the track such as myself....Probably best left to the hippies, as my father would say...I didn't think by my roommate moving away would bother me so much. But it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.