Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2005.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Meth Scan...

 
 Posted by Picasa
Somebody recently emailed me and said that brain damage can occur with just two doses of Meth. I have searched the internet for the past hour and a half, and cannot find any data suggesting that. But I can say with certainty, that I just don't feel the same as I did prior to using meth. There may be a hint of truth to that email. Abstinence from Meth use can clear some brain damage, but some damage may be permanent...I hate Methamphetamine...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burda looks beyond printing
MUNICH As a 102-year-old family-owned German company run by a 65-year-old man who is the grandson ... Interaction builds trust, confidence and revenue.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.