Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Meth Scan...

 
 Posted by Picasa
Somebody recently emailed me and said that brain damage can occur with just two doses of Meth. I have searched the internet for the past hour and a half, and cannot find any data suggesting that. But I can say with certainty, that I just don't feel the same as I did prior to using meth. There may be a hint of truth to that email. Abstinence from Meth use can clear some brain damage, but some damage may be permanent...I hate Methamphetamine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.