Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wake me up, when September ends...

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good right now. My body feels like it has been hit by a Mack truck. So many injuries acting up; my back and shoulder. My heart is doing strange things too. Sexual troubles, hormone injections, allergic reactions....The list goes on. The years of alcohol and drug abuse are catching up with me. Sometimes I just want to go to sleep and not wake up after eight hours. I'd like to wake up the first day of summer. Still clean and sober these days, yet my pride is still showing as feeble as it is. I still try to do things my way. Being depressed is easy because it makes it easier when things don't go the way I want them to go. Just blame it on my ongoing poor luck huh? Yep. I tried to get a relationship going recently, and fell flat on my face with that attempt. So, I do what I do best...Isolate and eat my pain meds, and lick my wounds. Go to doctor appointments and listen to the same old shit. It all seems so senseless. Pointless. All I wanna do is stay clean and sober, fall in love and eat pizza and popcorn...And talk, and talk and talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.