Alcoholic Brain

Hi and thanks for visiting. I have an alcoholic brain. I will try to post comments daily about how this alcoholic brain functions.
Sober date: October 4th, 2004.

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Coast, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Let's begin the insanity...

I took my first drink the day I got my drivers license. I drank homemade wine that night, and passed-out while urinating, and hit my head on the toilet, knocking myself into unconsciousness. I felt like death warmed over the next morning. I told myself I would never do that again. In less than a week, I was drinking to get drunk. Not to be social, but to get drunk. This went on, for nearly 36 years...Welcome to my blog, and the insanity and madness of the Alcoholic Brain. Alcoholism at it's best. In the early years, psychiatry called "acute alcoholism" "Dipsomania." You will soon find that this label is entirely appropriate in describing my brain. More tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
http://www.headset-adapter.info Buspar and bipolar

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.